Below is a list of all Osbaldwick Primary school-specific policies.
To view all of Ebor Academy Trust policies, please click here
To view the Ebor Academy Trust’s Financial Information,
To learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please click here
As the country gradually eases lockdown from the coronavirus Covid-19 public health crisis, and in accordance with government requirements to open all schools from September 2020, we have completed a robust and comprehensive risk assessment
Trustees of Ebor Academy Trust have to be satisfied that any risks are carefully considered and mitigated as far as possible.
The risk assessment for our school can be found in the link below for your information and for reassurance that we take the health and safety of our school community very seriously.
Following detailed analysis of the risk assessment, we are confident that our school can open within acceptable minimum risk from the start of the new school year 2020-21.
Health and Safety policies
Risk assessments are monitored on a regular basis and any further mitigations will be introduced as necessary.
- Attendance Policy
- Accessibility Plan Osbaldwick Primary 2022
- Osbaldwick Behaviour Policy 2023
- Complaints Policy May 2022
- OPA COVID19 Addendum Jan 2021
- OPA Relationships & Sex Education Policy Sept 2022
- Single Equality Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy July 2022
- Osbaldwick / Ebor SEND policy
- Ebor SEND Policy
- SEND Information Report – 2023
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Needs including Medicines in School
- Safeguarding with North Yorkshire Police – Operation Encompass March 2017
- Safeguarding First Principles (incl. Sexual Sept 23 – Harassment & Abuse in Schools) Policy 4a
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 4 (v6, Sept. 2023) (1)
- Keeping Children Safe in Education – September 2023
Knowing how to stay safe and be a responsible online citizen is a vital part of today’s world. Parent Info is an excellent site for parents and carers to find out more about how children are using the internet. ParentZone – An excellent page for parents about all the latest information and thinking about digital and online issues.Net aware is another great site from the NSPCC keeping parents up to date on social networks.
Governors review and check that all the policies are fit for purpose on a rolling programme each year